Friday, July 4, 2008
For several days, the Israeli government has been scratching its head as to how best to respond to the recent bulldozer rampage committed by a deranged Arab citizen of East Jeruslalem. Since the man appears not to have belonged to a terrorist group, the government has been hard pressed to find an appropriate way to react. Now, the authorities have announced the entire matter will be decided on live TV, with a mammouth "veng-athon" - the final form of retribution will be decided in a phone poll conducted across the country. To send in your ideas, go to www.vengathon.com
At present, the most popular suggestions are:
1. Bulldoze his home.
2. Put a dozing bull inside his home.
3. Bulldoze his neighbours home (to send a message).
4. Bulldoze his grave.
5. Make his family live inside a bulldozer for a year.
6. Tell his family a dose of bull. Something really untrue.
7. Build a big wall around a bulldozer (not sure why).
8. Bulldoze the house of a man who looks like him.
9. Put up checkpoints between the man's kitchen, living-room and bedroom.
10. Find a man called Bill Doze and make him feel a bit bad.
Posted by Footstep at 12:20 AM